Sick of holding onto Tuska pics....

Onyx said:
Oh my, a kissing rahvin and Ormir... :p

Well, people, I haven't been there and perhaps I am wrong with what I am going to say now, but... seing pictures with you doing handhorns near sleeping Stanne is disgusting. :erk::(:zzz:
Merely a subjective feeling of mine.
'sleeping' isn't quite the right word..... and yes, you weren't there, so you don't know (the situation). Still, no hard feelings though. :)

Not many metal festivals here. I also don't go many places.

I usually just gawk at hot guys I see on the street. They usually don't notice me. Should I use my powers of invisibility for justice or evil?.... hmmmm....

@mousewings: woman, you should so like, become the first photographer of hot NUDE metalheads. like, really, think of all the untapped potential = $$$$$$$$$!!! plus you satisfy your lust for those nekkid sexgods and maybe get to romp around with some of them. oh yeah. like, omg. totally.

mousewings said:
Not many metal festivals here. I also don't go many places.

I usually just gawk at hot guys I see on the street. They usually don't notice me. Should I use my powers of invisibility for justice or evil?.... hmmmm....
Evil. Definitely. Evil. :devil:

@mousewings: you should try to find some nice metal t-shirts, you might attract their attention more that way, and maybe even get to start a talk with them. :)