Saxon in London and Wolves Pics

WILKS said:
£2.50 in crobar before the gig.The south aint gotta a clue when it comes to beer.So what is the beer you lot drink.I just wrote you lot off as bud drinking hillbillies.

:lol: The bud drinking hillbillies you're talking about must be NASCAR fans ( car racing) Buttweiser SUCKS WILKS :puke:

I drink Bass, Guinness, Brooklyn Beer (very good from Brooklyn,NY)Boddington, Fosters Bitter, Sierra Nevada IPA,Sam Adams,Newcastle Ale from time to time.

I can't wait to sample some pints in a pub when I'm over there in Dec :kickass:

i'd like to take a nice bottle of wine,whiskey and some beer home with me:kickass: that is if I don't drink it on the flight home :heh:

I've got a saying WILKS \m/

"Life is too short to drink cheap beer"

Blitzkrieg2006 said:
nah Phil ( drums ) is Pauls brother .. im the guitar player on stage left with the old and battered Red Kramer Pacer

i was wearing a judas priest demolition tour shirt last night in manchester when we came off ...
the pub christ cant remember the name it was like go right when u cameout of the academy and just passed some kebab place

any of yous goin to Glasgow?

Unfortunately, we're not going to Glasgow :cry: I wish we were though! Mind you, it might be for the best - all that drinking, eating junk and lack of sleep is starting to kick in...time for a detox, I think :D

hey your the small bird who was next to me at the front.and the other bloke is the one who was getting stroppy when the crowd started surging.

Rommo said:
hey your the small bird who was next to me at the front.and the other bloke is the one who was getting stroppy when the crowd started surging.

Was I? I don't remember who was standing next to me...to be honest, all these gigs are merging into one in my head! I take it you mean at the Astoria gig? What do you look like? As for Paxoman "getting stroppy" (if it was indeed him!), he was probably just trying to look after me and make sure I didn't get crushed. He can't relax at gigs as much when I'm there, in case I get hurt by the dickheads that have no regard for other people. It might not have been him though, because he wasn't standing right there with me the whole time.