Spock's Beard - Feel Euphoria

Orion Crystal Ice

Rider of the Astral Fire
Aug 22, 2002
The Road to Purity
Since I already have Snow and love it, and the store didn't have The Light, I decided to pick up the deluxe limited edition version thing of this since it was only $15.99... wow.

First I have to say that InsideOut impresses me more and more with each new release, this label knows how to get the fans to keep buying; a shining roster that they're not ashamed of any, incredible packaging, (I've never seen anything quite like the OSI and new SB special editions) and they were even cool enough to throw in a sampler which has inspired me to go out and get Dead Soul Tribe.....

But about the music. I don't see how anyone can say this isn't good just because Neal Morse is gone. Parts of A Guy Named Sid are kind of boring, but that's really the only bad thing I can say. This is superbly done prog/funk/rock with heart. If that sounds weird buy it anyway, it's the best way I can describe it. Every song is completely unique and different and the band has captured an amazing live feel here. Nick's voice fits the band like a glove, and now we have two artists with top prog albums coming out, cause Neal Morse's 'Testimony' is astounding IMO and this is an excellent follow up to Snow, as well.

so yeah.

any other fans?