Would anyone care to see a Spock's Beard reunion and Mike Portnoy with Neal Morse?

Can you explain further? I am trying to understand how the classic lineup of Neal Morse, Alan Morse, Nick D’Virgilio, Ryo Okumoto, and Dave Meros (along with current vocalist Ted Leonard and drummer Jimmy Keegan) would be "insufferable", unless you really hate the Snow album...

Let me start by saying that I'm not trying to slam anyone's faith. People can believe what they want, and I could care less. That said, Morsefest is held in a church, and while you will get a classic Spock's Beard album, and probably more Spock's Beard music, you will be getting loads of Christian Prog Rock. It attracts an interesting fan base to say the least. Maybe you'd have a blast there, but I'm pretty sure I wouldn't be having the best time. While I wouldn't mind seeing Spock's Beard, I could do without the rest of that weekend.

Let me start by saying that I'm not trying to slam anyone's faith. People can believe what they want, and I could care less. That said, Morsefest is held in a church, and while you will get a classic Spock's Beard album, and probably more Spock's Beard music, you will be getting loads of Christian Prog Rock. It attracts an interesting fan base to say the least. Maybe you'd have a blast there, but I'm pretty sure I wouldn't be having the best time. While I wouldn't mind seeing Spock's Beard, I could do without the rest of that weekend.

I wouldn't instantly discount a concert simply because it is in a church. In fact, the first time I saw California Guitar Trio it was in a church.

Looking at the schedule, it looks like Friday's show is an unplugged "storyteller" show with Neal and friends, which probably will have a lot of his solo output, but also him talking about how those songs came to be. Then Saturday is the Spock's Beard show. The only thing really religious is the service on Sunday, which you can certainly skip.

Also, it looks like you can buy single day tickets if you wish. Granted, $75 bucks is pretty steep, but given that SB has never played Snow, it might be worth it for fans.