Spoiler/ Link to the new Anthrax.com

Class act - given I am a seasoned web designer that is like the best site ever...

then I woke up.

GOD ... could they cram any more blinking flashing annoying HTML shite in that page!

my fiance had a badass website all HTML coded. frames and everything. it was proffessional quality web design. It makes me laugh so hard to see people do shitty stuff with HTML. one of the main problems is clip art. SHe made her own graphics with dreamweaver and photoshop. and none of that fucked up huge hypertext bullshit. i just remembered she does her moms website. it's to shwocase her "space/ sci fi" art. she's realy talented and the site is a decent example of how HTML can look if you read a fucking book. if you check out the second picture in the gallery thats one i bought from her for 50$ which is a fuckin steal. I was looking through her portfolio one day and came across it and i was like "that was my favorite movie when i was a kid" and it was so badass i had to have it so she cut me a deal. Most of her paintings are of planets with a nebula background and her use of color is amazing. There's only a few pics on the site that come close to realy showing it. anyway i'm rampbling cause i'm tired. here's the link to the site. http://www.geocities.com/rotn58/index.htm
-Jono-