Spoken Word Tour 2013

Apr 3, 2005
Three dates into the tour and has anyone been? If so has anyone asked any decent questions.

I was at Gloucester last night and to be fair it was a crackin' night. Good banter, some knobs at the back heckling a bit but overall a good night.

Why people ask 'who is the greatest guitarist ever' questions I will never know.

For teh record, I did the M&G too and Scott was great. Got a ton of stuff signed (In My World 7", Make Me Laugh pyramid pic CD, Greater of Two skateboard).
Top bloke

Any juicy goss?

I asked if Jon (new guitarist) was permamant replacement for Rob and he is. No Dan. I got the feeling that Dan was never in the picture!

New album next summer and no UK tour until then save Bloodstock

Three dates into the tour and has anyone been? If so has anyone asked any decent questions.

I was at Gloucester last night and to be fair it was a crackin' night. Good banter, some knobs at the back heckling a bit but overall a good night.

Why people ask 'who is the greatest guitarist ever' questions I will never know.

For teh record, I did the M&G too and Scott was great. Got a ton of stuff signed (In My World 7", Make Me Laugh pyramid pic CD, Greater of Two skateboard).
Top bloke

Any juicy goss?

I asked if Jon (new guitarist) was permamant replacement for Rob and he is. No Dan. I got the feeling that Dan was never in the picture!

New album next summer and no UK tour until then save Bloodstock

I guess the cat's outta the bag now then! I've known Jon was full time since the NY gigs, but didn't want to say anything until someone from the band broke the news. Got to the venue and picked up our VIP passes just in time to see them doing a photoshoot with Jon on the steps up to the venue level at Irving Plaza. You don't do a photoshoot with a fill-in!

Glad the show is a lot of fun too! Can't wait for him to come over the the US.

So does this mean he "officially" has left Shadows Fall too? I think he was a founding member.

That's awesome news regarding Jon D. I dig his stage presence, appreciate the head banging and think he nails everything. It was equally impressive how great the acoustic sounded too

So does this mean he "officially" has left Shadows Fall too? I think he was a founding member.

Nope, he's doing both. With that said, Shadows Fall is on hiatus. Jon's in Anthrax, Jason's in Toxik, Brian's in Death Ray Vision and just had a kid this weekend, and the other two are probably busy.

Nope, he's doing both. With that said, Shadows Fall is on hiatus. Jon's in Anthrax, Jason's in Toxik, Brian's in Death Ray Vision and just had a kid this weekend, and the other two are probably busy.

Cool. That's a win-win for all then.

Good news on Jon!

Buuut...any more juicy stuff from the spoken word? Tell me everything.

EEEEVEERYTHINNNG!!!
0.jpg

Errrmmm worst places on the plant, according to Scott: Mississippi and New Orleans.

Oh and I asked if we were every going to hear Bush songs again and aside from Only which we know has been done before, Safe Home looks likely as is Room for one more! I think What Doesnt Die too.

Great news about Jon. He was great on the Soundwave tour. Energetic, good stage presence and has some playing chops too.