Spread the word

Excuse me, is this label still alive? I was looking for the website but it is offline, and Facebook group isn't active at all...

Yes, the label is still active, but has been on a temp hiatus......I just recently moved to a different state, so things have been crazy the last little while. I will have things back up and running here soon, hopefully with some news on some represses and new reissues coming up. There are still a ton of back catalog Metal Blade albums I would love to reissue, so I am hoping I can get some things worked out with them here shortly...

As Matt stated, we do talk often and he has given me some good ideas and pointers on a few things to look into.

Bryan
LFR

Yes, the label is still active, but has been on a temp hiatus......I just recently moved to a different state, so things have been crazy the last little while. I will have things back up and running here soon, hopefully with some news on some represses and new reissues coming up. There are still a ton of back catalog Metal Blade albums I would love to reissue, so I am hoping I can get some things worked out with them here shortly...

As Matt stated, we do talk often and he has given me some good ideas and pointers on a few things to look into.

Bryan
LFR

I trust your good taste in reissues and hope you're planning to repress the older ones too! :)
Wish both of you can work with no obstacles! We need you! :D