Spreading Hate - Brazilian Melodic Death Metal

Spreading Hate

New Metal Member
Aug 2, 2010
Spreading Hate - Brazilian Melodic Death Metal

The Sao Paulo band SPREADING HATE bet on Melodic Death Metal because it is relatively new and different. With an EP of five songs in his hand, shows that it has a lot of skill and strength to grow the style in the country and representing so on.

The Ep "Nightfall", completed in late 2009, offers various forms of melodeath, from light to fast, melodic to heavy, all in mixing some riffs, creating a good atmosphere, and can be heard worldwide on the page below:

http://www.myspace.com/spreadinghate

I have heard nothing but great things about your special stir-fry recipes. Give me your best, please :)

Tonight sir, we are serving our special organic Chicken Mussamun, with potatos, roasted spanish peanuts, over a bed of wild rice pilaf, with steamed broccoli on the side.
Would you like a glass of wine or beer with that?
And what about desert? Shall I go ahead and place the Wild Forest Berried Chocolate Soufflé order so it will be ready in time for desert?

What year is this? 2001?

2001 was an awesome year for me. :dopey::Shedevil::devil:

Tonight sir, we are serving our special organic Chicken Mussamun, with potatos, roasted spanish peanuts, over a bed of wild rice pilaf, with steamed broccoli on the side.
And what about desert? Shall I go ahead and place the Wild Forest Berried Chocolate Soufflé order so it will be ready in time for desert?
I can haz do want! Also, go ahead and make it an order for two and lets have dinner together :)

2001 was an awesome year for me. :dopey::Shedevil::devil:

That sounds soooooo good. Can I haz the leftoverz?