Spreading The Disease......so to speak

Phxthrax

Phoenician STOMP MONSTER!
Jul 15, 2002
In between
headbob.gif
headbob.gif
On the tablature site Spreading The Disease, the webmaster has asked that it be made known of their new URL. Being a fellow axeman and a diehard Thrax fan, where else should I post the info than here amongst all of us fellow fans, guitar players and non guitar players.

http://abysslord.com/anthrax

The site's been revamped, you can d/l an entire album's tabs (minus the solos - not a lot from Bush era although most if not all of the Joey era's been tabbed out. A few on SOWN, Stomp and Vol. 8 are tabbed however ) via winzip and the guy said he's currently working on WCFYA tabs to be posted as he finishes them. THAT in itself is worth waiting for, this guy's pretty damn accurate as far as getting it right.

headbob.gif
headbob.gif

thanks for the update - I remember this site and the tabs were accurate... not many Bush era tabs are available on the net though nor in Powertab format! Maybe Anthrax should force Rob to transcribe the guitar parts since he's Berklee educated! :)

Agreed!!! :) :)

Nah, I just thought it'd be nice to post something like this for us fellow players that LOVE Thrax but aren't too hot at the "by ear" deal like I am. I've been playin for almost 20 years and I still prefer to have a tab to go off of as a starting point.

heh... me too... I prefer to start off with a tab or with a Powertab even though I can generally find out what the riff is "by ear", there are sometimes a lot of subtleties that I can't catch :)