Spring is here, BITCHEZ.

3.JPG

Spring feels pretty far off right now

haha. I only found that out because Google announces holidays with it's logo.

Today is muggy and cold. Might be nice this afternoon if the sun comes out. I've thoroughly enjoyed all the rain this season but I'm ready for the normal hot weather now. God dammit.

i just had a good dose of spring *breathes deeply*
60 degrees, sunny outside. birds chirping prettifully. i went out and juggled a bit, very nice indeed. then i heard a loud siren, like a tornado siren, wailing from afar. figgered they were just testing it, then i heard all kinds of police sirens and such @_@.
fort detrick is right in town, an army base that does a lot of research. i think they leaked a zombie virus on us....YUS!:headbang:

Then it probably had something to do with secret government mutation-goo. It probably glows in the dark.

Will you need help masturbating from now on? If so, I could probably help you out... Yeah yeah, I know, it's a bit much to offer but I can't really help it, I'm simply a really nice guy.

one thing that sucks in Spring is I get some bad fucking allergies ... all started happening when I was around 27-28 ... never had them before ... now all of a sudden ... boom ... i get them every spring as soon as pollenation starts.

fotmbm said:
Then it probably had something to do with secret government mutation-goo. It probably glows in the dark.

Will you need help masturbating from now on? If so, I could probably help you out... Yeah yeah, I know, it's a bit much to offer but I can't really help it, I'm simply a really nice guy.

why thank you dear. but you'd have to ask chromatose if you can help him help me masturbate.:Spin:

lurch70 said:
one thing that sucks in Spring is I get some bad fucking allergies ... all started happening when I was around 27-28 ... never had them before ... now all of a sudden ... boom ... i get them every spring as soon as pollenation starts.
stuff like that quite often strikes in puberty

ct_thrash said:
why thank you dear. but you'd have to ask chromatose if you can help him help me masturbate.
OK, fair enough. I bet even he gets tired every now and then

hahahaha

I had a dream last night (or this morning) that I met some incredibly hot springtime chica and we decided to grow a garden together, after we got rid of the massive gopher infestation that is. The gopher part really made it realistic.