Sr. Quote: Help Needed!

complication

New Metal Member
Dec 3, 2005
Hey guys, first post so I'm new around here, but I've been reading for some time. I have a request for you all if you don't mind...

I need a suggestion for my senior quote for the yearbook. It shouldn't be about metal itself, but maybe a lyric, a good quote, a quote about music, etc...basically anything.

It can't be obscene and it has to be less than 20 words.

Thanks for your help.

I always liked this one, from the liner notes of The Sound of Perseverance.

"Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And when you look long into the abyss, the abyss also looks into you." Nietzche

I suppose you could take either the first or second sentence.

From Green Carnation - Light of Day; Day of Darkness.

Time stands still, but I wonder
Who`s watching over you
Who`s watching over me

I will be on my year book staff my junior year ... err next year, I'm going to sneak in one page that will say in HUGE black metal style letters,

"Black metal ist krieg"

i quoted Marilyn Manson for my senior quote (back in '97).

"when all of your wishes are granted, many of your dreams will be destroyed".

my quote was better than most of the faggot shit that most of my classmates wrote.

i really wanted to put "white pride" (and that's it) since all of the minority fucks could put xx pride on their shit. i hate people.

Ex-cally-boo said:
I will be on my year book staff my junior year ... err next year, I'm going to sneak in one page that will say in HUGE black metal style letters,

"Black metal ist krieg"
that's so tr00... oh wait. it isn't.

"If there is life after death, there is death and if death does not exist , we do not live"