SSD/Kontakt ARGH!

RevoltStudios

Aug 2, 2009
Ok small rant first....I paid for this software and I wanna do whatever I want with it..end rant...Well, I have SSD 2.0 that I bought many years ago. My studio computer took a dive with that antivirus faking bug and I need to reinstall SSD. Don't remember the password and Kontakt isn't emailing the password like it should. So I create another account with the same email which it let me do and I still can't activate SSD because it's under my other account which is the same email address...makes no sense to me. Am I stuck?

it´s weird how you managed to create a new account with the same email, but anyway, here´s what I did to transfer my SSD license from an old NI account to a new one (different emails, though):

Shoot SSD an email asking for permission to transfer your license between accounts. It helps if you explain your situation. They will send you an email saying that you can. Then you''ll have to email this confirmation to Native Instruments support asking to switch the license between your accounts and that´s it. Worked for me.