St. Louis Metalfest

Apr 24, 2002
Chicago, Illinois
www.novembersdoom.com
MACABRE, FIVE POINTE O, KATAKLYSM Confirmed For ST. LOUIS METALFEST I - Aug. 2, 2002
_
MACABRE, FIVE POINTE O, KATAKLYSM, MISERY INDEX and NOVEMBER'S DOOM are among the artists confirmed for St. Louis Metalfest I, which is scheduled to take place on Friday, August 16th and Saturday, August 17th at the Creepy Crawl in St. Louis, Missouri. The complete list of artists currently set to appear at the event is as follows:

MACABRE
FIVE POINTE O
KATAKLYSM
JUNGLE ROT
MISERY INDEX
DIVINE EMPIRE
YAKUZA
GOATHORN
NOVEMBER'S DOOM
BOULDER
RAMMER
DICK DELICIOUS & THE TASTY TESTICLES
CORPSE VOMIT
ANUBIS
JOHNNY VOMIT
REALM
13 DAYS
ORNAMENT OF DISGRACE

Mike from Disinter will be helping us on Bass for this one show, as our bass player can't be there. Here's a picture of Mike...

MIKEHOP_jpg.jpg

And Here's a picture of Mike and Eric together.

ERICMIKE2_jpg.jpg

Hey Paul, Mike (Goatherder, not LeGros) and Derek may ride with us to St. Louis Friday night. I think Willie Gee might go with us too, from what Larry said. It'll be a slammin' house party!! Barbecue on Saturday afternoon, baby!

My girlfriend will disown me after this weekend. So let's make it good.

Eric is drinking beer at work now? Oh boy, I see another episode about to happen....Eric's going to throw a bottle through his computer screen and start screaming at the entire office "You're not the boss of me!!" I hear Neil is still in therapy after that whole drunken studio incident.
Anyone wishing to join in on the Novembers Doom alcoholic intervention, sign up here.
Booyah.

taken from the Creepy Crawl/ fest site.
http://www.creepycrawl.com
http://www.stlouismetalfest.com

Aug. 16 Friday Bands

Doors at 5:30 pm
First Band at 6:00 pm
Show concludes at 1:00 AM
PLAYING IN THIS ORDER

Kataklysm (last band)
Divine Empire
Misery Index
Beyond The Embrace
Ornament of Disgrace
Jungle Rot
Dark Matter
Chaos Order
Lord Blasphemer (first band)

Aug. 17 Saturday Bands

Doors at 1 pm
First Band at 1:30 pm
Show concludes at 1:00 AM
PLAYING IN THIS ORDER

Dick Delicious & The Tasty Testicles (last band)
Goathorn
Rammer
November's Doom
Macabre
Five Pointe O
Yakuza
Corpse Vomit
Johnny Vomit
Anubis
Animated Dead
Under Threat
Overphlow (first band)

So it looks like Realm is NOT playing- Milwaukee-based or not. Sorry. And I wonder if they meant to put the Vomit bands back-to-back...