st. louis

heatherxlove said:
well, i've already told that someone special i'd be there.. i didn't actually tell him that i was absolutely going to be there but bahh.. i'm GOING to be there :D

and what about you being poor? you have more money than i do! what's this and me only having $20 to go to atlanta with? hmm? lol. now i'm prob only going to go to st. louis with ehh, maybe $100. depends on if mom is going or if she's giving me money knowing i'm not taking no for an answer. bwa ha ha ha!

haha.. yeah, i have more money, just cause my job pays nice. but.. christmas eats my wallet. so does the boy. haa. never date a boy that doesn't have a job. :p especially not the one that i'm 'engaged' to. *coughcough*
if you get to go, tell me asap.. so i can tell my boss to get someone to cover my shift that sat!! hopefully i can go!!! that would be awesome. *drools*.. haha.

Darthlardo said:
well St. Louis is only a little over an hour. So that gives me time for some WC!! White Castle if you will!!
White Castle is the shit, but you have to buy like 8972314862374 of em to get full, or at least that my experience. They are sooooo bad for you, but they are soooooo good too, anyone outside of new york ever have Sabbretts? they are the BEST HOT DOG I'VE EVER HAD, but you have to get them straight from the cart on the street, don't buy that frozen bullshit, its not the same.

dude! White Castle is the greatest thing ever. even their donuts and cheese sticks rule. milkshakes are quite delicious too. if I could, I would live in a White Castle!!!