st. louis

i'd go with you.. but i don't wanna.. you know.. get in the way. :p
i'd bring the boy.. but yeah.. i think we went over this yesterday. just a wee bit uncomfortable. heh. we do need to figure out something, so i can off work if i need to! would be fun.

yesyes. but i was also including the lovely 7-8 hour drive. of course.. i probably wouldnt let heather drive. i dunno that i could go that long fearing for my life! ;D haha. it'd be like an hour hour rollercoaster. i missed them in concert in atlanta.. *cries*.. and i reallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreally wanna see them!! if i dont make it to st louis, i really hope they come back soon!!!

Darthlardo said:
of course it would be fun. its the mighty CoB !!

you're going, right? you know how much tickets will cost? trying to figure out how much it would be if i had to drive from alabama and all. haa.

Hopatcong after midnight said:
if i went with you, it would be two beautiful girls and a really cute guy. but stl is about 2 and a half hours, by plane.

two beautiful girls? where'd you get two from? :p
i'd get a plane ticket, if i had the money. buuut... i'm poor.. so driving will have to do.

Darthlardo said:
I doubt they will be back anytime soon. So you must take advantage of this.

this is CoB! not some shit band!

i know! but i have to come up with the money to go!!! :(
unless you wanna buy me a plane ticket!? jkjkjk
haha. ;D

well, i've already told that someone special i'd be there.. i didn't actually tell him that i was absolutely going to be there but bahh.. i'm GOING to be there :D

and what about you being poor? you have more money than i do! what's this and me only having $20 to go to atlanta with? hmm? lol. now i'm prob only going to go to st. louis with ehh, maybe $100. depends on if mom is going or if she's giving me money knowing i'm not taking no for an answer. bwa ha ha ha!

I bought my ticket today it was 25 bucks at schnucks. Service charge and all.

Im pissed it does not say Bodom on it. Instead it has Hypocrisy wtf. I want a goddamn ticket that says Children of Bodom on it.