Stanne and I

solefald said:
well the second pic with abbaths open zipper I know. he was on the cover of germanys biggest death/blackmetalmagazine legacy.
thats why immortal split up, because they lost their evil image and noone took them seriously anymore

No one has taken Immortal's image seriously since '95. Neither did Abbath or Demonaz or Horgh. They broke up for other reasons.

Crimson Velvet said:
They broke up for other reasons.
That's right. They broke up because Demonaz and Horgh couldn't bear the fact that Abbath was showing his willy to other people too. :(

Crimson Velvet said:
No one has taken Immortal's image seriously since '95. Neither did Abbath or Demonaz or Horgh. They broke up for other reasons.

I dont want to blame immortalfans with this "openzipper"-theory :D
sure that they didnt broke up because of an open zipper(but it could be possible???)
who would do this? darkthrone perhaps? they began to hate death metal because they saw sepultura playing with shorts and this wasnt evil or grim for them=so they turned into pure underground and hated everyone and everything

Siren said:
That's right. They broke up because Demonaz and Horgh couldn't bear the fact that Abbath was showing his willy to other people too. :(
:lol:
Let that be an example to us all; never mix business with pleasure. :p

Erik said:
Probably because it has just about the most condescending shit post I've ever read, and that on something that is supposed to be a metal board. Yeah, rahvin, you've "grown out" of metal. Good for you, listen to all the shitty electronica you want, but blatant disrespect and ridicule for those of us who still have some sort of dedication to metal and feel no need to change our music tastes every 6 years as if it somehow would make us more knowledgeable makes me rather sick. Fuck off nowadays "metal is juvenile and silly, ha ha look at that 14-year old headbanging, what an immature kiddie" attitude.
I thought it was more about the posing and trying to be so fucking grim and evil that he made fun of, not the passion for heavy music. :confused:

Northern Lights said:
Is there anyone who actually takes the stereotypical metaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahl posing seriously? I kinda doubt it ;) Well, except for young impressionable people then, who try to be gr1m. The rest of us, I imagine, only see it as a joke, which has been pointed out by other posters. Sowwy.

Children of Bottom rings any bells?