Star One new song.

The song sounds great, can't wait! :headbang:
For me as a guitarist it's interesting to see Arjen finally using proper amps instead of that old Line6 Pod.

Arjen said:
So I spent weeks trying out loads of guitar amps, microphones and speakers to dial in my ultimate dream guitar sound.

For me as a guitarist it's interesting to see Arjen finally using proper amps instead of that old Line6 Pod.

I wasn't aware what he was using, but I definitely heard a difference in the guitar sound. The song sounded good. I loved this group of vocalists on the first one and it sounds like this is going to be just as well done.

eh..... ok I suppose. It does say Tony Martin has worked with him on some vocals on the "bonus CD." I am curious to how Tony's voice is sounding these days, but that particular song didn't grab me.

Bryant

While the song is not great, it's very good. One thing he's getting spot on is the atmosphere of the music. I want the new one to feel like a Star One album. Can't wait to hear Martin's vocals and Dan Swano is always a selling point for me.

My copy arrive today. Aside from the fact the digibook edition is very nice (even better than the debut), the limited edition worth every penny.
The album is definitively way heavier than the previous one, some growlings may show in songs courtesy no doubt of Swano, but the balance is such that it will not alienate a prog/power fan. Haven't a favorite song yet, but no doubt the album will grow in the next days.

Too bad it doesn't say Iron Maiden on the sleeve so it won't sell by the millions...:loco:

Muahahahaha!

All and all I wouldn't like Maiden sound like that either, to each its own. Maiden should sound like "Powerslave" and Star One should sound exactly like they do now :hotjump: