Star One

The DVD is pretty cool... The quality of video/sound isn't amazing, and the audience SUCKS ASS. But the set alone makes it worth watching.

I dunno... Star One is pretty cool... but pretty much all the Ayreon stuff is waaaaay better, IMO.

Mephistopheles said:
I dunno... Star One is pretty cool... but pretty much all the Ayreon stuff is waaaaay better, IMO.
My first taste of Arjen's work was the Star One CD/DVD Live...wasn't really impressed considering all the attention the guy seems to receive.

After reading a few reviews on The Human Equation, decided to take a chance and see what his "other" project was all about. Totally blown away...! Fantastic album.

What more can you tell me about the other Ayreon albums, and the Star One albums too, for that matter...

Rock on!

I've been listening mostly to Ayreon's Into the Electric Castle lately, which is great, but you're pretty much guaranteed to hear a quality product with ANY Ayreon disk.

Gee, it'd be amazingly cool to have them play the US someday, as a special one-off show or something..... <batting his eyes at Glenn> :D