Star Spangled Banner - Sung by 7 Year Old

DustyV

Jan 21, 2010
This video is awesome. Yea, her voice does crack here and there, but for only being 7, she's pretty damn impressive!!!
Note: the video says she's 5, but I hear that she was really 7 when this video was recorded....

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yX3o2mpKF7M&feature=channel_video_title[/ame]

I did confirm she was 7 when this video was shot and not 5 like a video I saw on youtube suggested...

Regardless, this is BY FAR the best version I've ever heard a child sing....She's a total prodigy....Very gifted and has an enormous career in front of her!!!! I didn't think it was possible to even have a voicebox developed at that early of an age, but she's blown everyone away and proven everyone wrong...Wow!

God damn thats a mighty nice voice.

Yea, I agree. She's blown away all the competiton I've seen so far(in her age brackett)... Today's pop stars only WISH they could sing the banner this well... I read somewhere that she might be doing this year's super bowl, but it hasn't been confirmed yet... I guess her mother died of cancer when she was young and her mother inspired her so much that she started singing.