STARGAZERY - Band Of The Week - metal-rules.com

steel-prophet

Feb 11, 2011
Schwarzenberg/Germany
STARGAZERY is now "band of the week" on metal-rules.com.

We have released this phantastic debutalbum on 25th of March 2011. With Jari Tiura (ex-MSG, MASTERSTROKE, SNAKEGOD) on vocals and Pete Ahonen (BURNING POINT, GHOST MACHINERY and more) on guitars.

"EYE ON THE SKY" contains 11 songs (Japanese edition includes 1 bonus track). STARGAZERY's musical style is melodic, traditional, catchy melodic metal with powerful keyboards fitting very well to the hard rocking sound.

You will be reminded of pioneers like Tony Martin era BLACK SABBATH (cover version of "Headless cross" is on the album), and old RAINBOW / WHITESNAKE. STARGAZERY's strong vocalist Jari Tiura (ex-MSG-vocalist) also brings DIO in mind. You can hear influences of ETERNAL REIGN and ASTRAL DOORS, so fans of these bands should absolutely check the band out!

The outstanding production carries the great variety of songs from double-bass drumming ("Eye on the sky") to power ballads ("Everytime I dream of you"). If you are into melodic metal or hard rock, don't hesitate to listen to the fine material of STARGAZERY! said: STARGAZERY are a must for every music lover, for whom melodic metal is not a foreign word!

cover.jpg

Tracklist:

Dying
Everytime I Dream Of You
Eye On The Sky
How Many Miles
I Am The Night
Jester Of Kings
Judah (The Lion)
Puppet On A String
S.O.S.
Headless Cross (Black Sabbath Cover)

stargazery_0028.jpg

Jari Tiura - Vocals (ex-MSG, Masterstroke (Fin), Snakegod)

Pete Ahonen - Guitars & Backing Vocals (Burning Point, Ghost Machinery)

Jukka Jokikokko - Bass & Backing Vocals (Burning Point)

Marco Sneck - Keyboards (Poison Black, Kalmah, )

Jussi Ontero - Drums (Burning Point, Ghost Machinery)

Last edited by a moderator: