Start of the Campaign to get Hammerfall there

M

MetalWolf

well i would love to see Hammerfall perform at the Bloodstock festival.
If you are in agreement then put your fist in the air cry havoc and let your voice be heard...

alternatively just post here...

I'll certainly second that! And it would also be nice to get Lost Horizon on the same bill!

*raises fist and crys & posts on here too* if i do both it might be doubley effective :)

In my position as a Templar of Steel I would like to put in a big hail for the 'fall.

Hammerfall, Stratovarius and Lost Horizon: now that would be a threesome I'd love to see next year!

Oh and get Gamma Ray again as they kicked @#%$ ass this year. I've spent the entire week listening to their CDs and can't get Revolution in Dreamland out of my head :)

Great suggestion...would be an awesome combination!! Would love to see the Rays again!! Best performance I have seen for a long while. My Gamma Ray albums have also had an exclusive and prolonged airing this week!

The Dragon Maiden

I put my fist in the air the other night and managed to bust me light bulb!
Opps! :headbang: :headbang:

see that what happens when you try to air guitar to AC/DC and some good old Helloween.

glad to see there are others out there who wnat these guys back in the UK..

I put my fist in the air the other night and managed to bust me light bulb!
Opps! :headbang: :headbang:

see that what happens when you try to air guitar to AC/DC and some good old Helloween.

glad to see there are others out there who wnat these guys back in the UK..

I'm putting my fists and feet in the air & crying havoc and letting My voice be heard.!..!

HammerFall Are Amazing! They Stormed Wacken 01 (Peter Day & I were there!) They have 3 amazing albums, another Amazing album out in October, Fantastic Stage Set! Fantastic Band,

LET THE HAMMERFALL!
:cool: ;) :D

Bloodstock 03 needs HammerFall!