Started skateoarding again recently : any of you guys around here skate too?

Used to skate from 11-14, always used to go out with a HUGE group of friends and just hit the city :D Good times, and many broken bones. I was never that great, all I could do was a heelflip + ollie.

But, check this guy out. Rodney Mullen was my absolute skateboarding IDOL back in the day. I don't know any skater more technical than this crazy-ass motherfuck

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1U-cgn3cEGA

Fuck yeah Rodney Mullen.

He's a wizard, and he invented about half of the skateboarding tricks haha.

I got back into skating about 8 months ago, hadn't done it since returning from Rio about 8 years ago, used to be pretty brutal street skating wise, never huge on grinds and such, mainly just found huge drops and stair sets to trick off.

These days, I'm absolutely shithouse, I can still ollie fairly well but took me about 4 months to get back to being able to land a varial kickflip and for some reason I can't even land a vanilla kickflip or heelflip anymore.

I have sleep apnea and it's given me awful equilibrium problems among other things though so hopefully once that's sorted I'll be rad again haha.

I used to skate all the time from about age 14-18, but I got tired of twisting my ankle (etc) and then having to sit out for a week, only to come back and feel out of practice and disheartened by it. I never was very consistent at anything really, but I could land 360 flips on occasion. I also started getting way more into the guitar, so that contributed to me getting away from skateboarding. I still feel really comfortable as far as balance goes, though. I could probably ride all around a skate park and be just fine.