Startin' Up A Posse live

Most cool! Never knew John sang this song (or for that matter that they ever played it live!)

Two questions:

Where was this show at?

and

Who the heck is the other guitar player? That's not Paul Crook!
This show was in Orlando on the Misfits tour and yes that is Paul. I found the bootleg in a record store shortly after the show.

I have so much cool stuff to put up, a lot of Headbanger's Ball footage though and my first one got taken down right away. I see HBB stuff all the time though on youtube why did mine get pulled? I'll try another one and not mention MTV at all in the text maybe that'll help. Another video coming soon I'm trying to put up cool stuff most of us haven't seen, like I got "In A Zone" live and "Protest and Survive" live. I'll see if I can get something else from that Euphoria tape that isn't completely bad footage too. Glad you guys are enjoying it I got lots of fun stuff!

I have so much cool stuff to put up, a lot of Headbanger's Ball footage though and my first one got taken down right away. I see HBB stuff all the time though on youtube why did mine get pulled? I'll try another one and not mention MTV at all in the text maybe that'll help. Another video coming soon I'm trying to put up cool stuff most of us haven't seen, like I got "In A Zone" live and "Protest and Survive" live. I'll see if I can get something else from that Euphoria tape that isn't completely bad footage too. Glad you guys are enjoying it I got lots of fun stuff!

Which one was the one where '604' was played live and John had a mohawk?

I don't have that, I'd like to see it though. In the first vid I posted Scott had a mohawk sucks it's blocked. Still going through my tapes I just found the coolest shit!! Anthrax doing a funny skit on Jay Leno after the anthrax attacks. Oh I got it damn I'm old school you guys want to see it? (Pumping you up like a chearleading squad)! I'll get it up soon watching this old shit just gets me more and more excited about the new album god damn I want it so bad!! First the John Bush swan dive vid then the Leno skit, I'm workin' on it fellas!:D

I don't have that, I'd like to see it though. In the first vid I posted Scott had a mohawk sucks it's blocked. Still going through my tapes I just found the coolest shit!! Anthrax doing a funny skit on Jay Leno after the anthrax attacks. Oh I got it damn I'm old school you guys want to see it? (Pumping you up like a chearleading squad)! I'll get it up soon watching this old shit just gets me more and more excited about the new album god damn I want it so bad!! First the John Bush swan dive vid then the Leno skit, I'm workin' on it fellas!:D

You the man, sufferer, you the man!

You need to put those TV appearances on DVD and trade with me.