Startin' Up A Posse live

Oh I got them all on DVD with my DVD recorder, I just don't know how to get the DVD to my hard drive.

Well, it's pretty easy since there is no copyright protection on discs burned with your DVD burner. You put the disc in your drive, go to my computer, right click on the disc drive, select open, and then drag the VIDEO_TS folder to your hard drive and then you burn that on a disc. You just need to make sure you're burning as a video disc and not a data disc.

You need to teach him how to get them from VHS to DVD. I'm sure you know how to do it because apparently you're a nerd.

Well, I use a VCR playing and passing through a miniDV camcorder connected via Firewire to my PC. I'd offer to transfer people's Anthrax-related VHS stuff to DVD, but I see you're in Finland which uses PAL video rather than NTSC video, so I can't play your tapes.

Well, I use a VCR playing and passing through a miniDV camcorder connected via Firewire to my PC. I'd offer to transfer people's Anthrax-related VHS stuff to DVD, but I see you're in Finland which uses PAL video rather than NTSC video, so I can't play your tapes.

Thanks anyway. I need to get some kind of a vhs ripper before it too late to transfer my live bootlegs to dvd. What do you recommend?