Starting a tour with Chimaira tomorrow.

patrick1904

New Metal Member
Jul 29, 2007
ive been on tour with Terror for about 2 weeks now doing mostly hardcore shows, but tomorrow is the start of the Chimaira / Kataklysm / Terror tour w/Divine Heresy and The End switching off . im not really into any of the other bands besides Terror them but i know alot of you guys like Chimaira. if anyone wants me to get vids / pics anything let me know and ill post them up. later

-Patrick

What band are you in, or what role are you filling on the tour?

The only Chimaira thing I'd like to really know is what amps they are currently using. Everyone keeps saying Engl's on some other forums, but when my band played with them last year, they were using 5150's.

im the tech / roadie for Terror. yeah ill take pics of there settings and everything there using

Yeah i think pics of everyones rig, just keen to see the updates in new gear,

something tells me there's an increase in Randall amps.

touring with Terror is awesome. its not even a job to me its just fun times. we just got into the first club.....wow its crazy. showers, ping pong, the works. im use to the little small punk clubs. lol. ill take some vids and pics and load them up tonight or tomorrow.

@nwright this is my first tour with Terror. your probably thinking of either Misha or Todd. but if anyone comes to any of the shows look for the white kid with black / red addidas shorts and a wife beater on. haha. hit me up and talk to me.

also todays load in was full of Randall XXL cabs...

i was at the show tonight in nyc. terror sounded awesome btw, im not a big hardcore guy but they were good and seemed like good guys.

by the way chimaira def had the 5150 or maybe even 6505. they were in a rack off the stage i caught a glimpse during a fire alarm that disripted the show. their cabinets were off statge also so i coltn tell you that part. IMO andols was off a couple of times they lost it collectively one or two times.

aside from that everythign was great.