Starting a tour with Chimaira tomorrow.

We played a show with terror this summer in a pretty small club here in Germany.
Pretty cool guys ... it seemed that Scott is a master at the shot-glass :D
After the show Scott and Buske got into a baaad fight in the Backstage-Room ... well, at least it seemed that is was pretty bad.

If it possible-anything,regarding Dino's setup,settings,equipment etc etc

FYI

[URL="http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=84908"]http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=84908[/URL]

KNAC.COM: Since musicians are always curious about who’s using what gear, please tell us what you’ll be playing onstage.

CAZARES: I’ll be playing Ibanez 7-string and 8-string guitars. They’re all custom made and have Seymour Duncan Blackout pickups in them. For effects, I have a Digitech Whammy pedal and an old Ibanez chorus. I also use the effects from the Line 6 Pod Pro. For amps, what I’ll be using live is a VHT power amp with the Line 6 Pod Pro as a preamp. I’m not going to bring out all of the gear that I used in the studio. I don’t want to have to worry about it getting stolen.

KNAC.COM: How does this stage setup compare to what you used on the recording?

CAZARES: On the recording, I used a couple of different Marshall amps—a 100 watt Valvestate and an MG series 100 watt head, and I also used a Peavey 5150. That was cool. I just combined all of those and it came out killer. For all the clean stuff, I used the Line 6 Pod Pro. I’m not going to bring out these heads on tour. They don’t make the Valvestates or 5150 anymore. I had a bad experience in 1998, when all my gear got stolen, including my special Marshall heads that I really loved and had used on the recordings. Everything got stolen. It was pretty devastating and I don’t want to go through that ever again. So now I use stuff that’s easily replaceable and keep the other stuff for the studio.

Smart kat. I've always said that if I were to go on any type of tour, I would try my hardest to use a POD Pro, or even a PODxt if possible. I have physical reason for it, though!

sorry i havnet posted back in a few days. internet is spotty.

Dino isnt using a pod pro + vht this tour hes just using a Vetta II w/no cab. lol. still using the Ibanez's w/blackouts though. Chimaira is using 6505+ / 5150II w/ Mesa Recto cabs. i havent really got a good look cause i have a bunch of other stuff im getting done, but ill for sure be getting settings and rig shots for everyone just bare with me.

@Genius Gone Insane : Devine Heresy opens , then Terror get there early

ill try and get thos pics as soon as possilbe. later

Tell me how the Club Infinity show in buffalo went, it should be starting right now. id be on the monitors there too if i didn't have my regular gig tonight. John's PA system there is insane, the servodrive subs are incredible:OMG:.

but I get to go mix shitty local bands tonight:cry:

Tell me how the Club Infinity show in buffalo went, it should be starting right now. id be on the monitors there too if i didn't have my regular gig tonight. John's PA system there is insane, the servodrive subs are incredible:OMG:.

but I get to go mix shitty local bands tonight:cry:

show was cool. the stage was short as shit though. Terror killed it. people were destroying each other, there best set of the tour so far. Chimaira was cool. they put on a good show everynight. every show so far has sounded awesome though. all of the sound guys have been doing Styx, Brett Micheals, etc for years, so the sound is top notch. whoever was running monitors last night didnt do a bad job but i had to go tell him to relevel some stuff about 5x. but other than that its was cool. i watch Chimaira just for the light show alone. thats some next level shit. its like a Linkin Park concert or something. lol there was a local opener yesterday too. Stemm i think? they all had dreads. they were alright, not my style at all but they were good at what they did. another day another show i guess.

Terror's live show, whether one likes them or not, is fuckin RETARDED. I mean that in a very good way too. People just kill each other.
I love the people that stage dive and step on people's heads like they're fuckin lilly pads.

That's definately true , but my point was that the show is fuckin unbelievable. Dangerous certainly, but nontheless cool as shit to watch. They post the "be careful" signs, so the people that are up front should KNOW that they are getting into some serious shit. Especially with bands like Terror.

Mmmm....Dino doesn't use real amps because he fears that someone stoles them so he uses a Pod.....with a VHT poweramp (very cheap....) and some Vetta head (also veeeeeery cheap)...
Bah...if you wanna use a real amp, you use a real amp. Moreover, it doesn't exist the backline service for divine heresy?

Mmmm....Dino doesn't use real amps because he fears that someone stoles them so he uses a Pod.....with a VHT poweramp (very cheap....) and some Vetta head (also veeeeeery cheap)...
Bah...if you wanna use a real amp, you use a real amp. Moreover, it doesn't exist the backline service for divine heresy?

I believe the old Marshall Dino used in the early days, was modded. It sounded "special". He didn't wanna bring the "special" stuff on the road anymore.

He now just has to carry along 1 flightcase with a Vetta Head and a midiboard. That's very easy to transport.
If his Vetta gets stolen, he can buy it everywhere. And the midi/ampsettings can be stalled on webspace or memorystick.

If only Line6 would sound like a real amp.:erk:

I believe the old Marshall Dino used in the early days, was modded. It sounded "special". He didn't wanna bring the "special" stuff on the road anymore.

He now just has to carry along 1 flightcase with a Vetta Head and a midiboard. That's very easy to transport.
If his Vetta gets stolen, he can buy it everywhere. And the midi/ampsettings can be stalled on webspace or memorystick.

If only Line6 would sound like a real amp.:erk:

Ok...but if you can buy a new vetta, you can buy also a new real amp that will sound way better that a fucking vetta head w/o cab!