State of Euphoria Reissue

Does anyone have a copy of the full interview that is played in snippets on some of the demo tracks??

I had it on my very first original cassette copy of SOE and would love to hear it in full again. It was pretty funny.

Is that the one where they pay out the interviewer's accent ... `WEeeeelllll we like to...'

Reactions: timmyc
Been thrashing this over my Xmas break. SOE has such a nostalgia value for me, being “that record” that really broke me into “real metal” way back as a 12 yo in 1988! Love it.

Ill keep saying its the most played record ive ever owned, i haven't really listened to the deluxe only bits and pieces because played it so much back in the day

Got the re-issue . Sounds great and it's pretty cool to hear the demo's etc on the second disc. You get an inside into how a song and album comes together which, unless you are in a band or the music industry you don't get such an insight.

I will be definitely be picking this up! I do own the original CD,which oddly enough was one of first cd’s if not THE first cd I purchased 30 years ago so it has sentimental value to me.Plus I really do like most of the album.So just like the days of ol’,I’ll be making a road trip for it!:headbang::kickass:

It was the 2nd CD I ever bought