Statistic

Mantis

Naturmistikk & Folktale
Jul 18, 2003
Eburum
Visit site
Just for matter of statistic, how many of you would buy an official release of Otyg's three demos, remastered with a cd sound quality, lyrics sheets and the rest and how much would you dare to spend , from this I'd like to point out if Mr V could live on a private income :p

Haha, that's a pretty obvious question eh? ;)

I'd pay as much as I could afford, which depends on how much money I have.

I think everyone on the forum would want one. It would be nice if they could just make a limited amount of them for the fans atleast. As for price, I would almost pay anything.

winter-frost said:
I think everyone on the forum would want one. It would be nice if they could just make a limited amount of them for the fans atleast. As for price, I would almost pay anything.

Thumbs up, I totally agree.

Rabenkind said:
Well, I would buy one, even if they wouldn't be remastered or whatever....
hmmm, but somehow it seemes to me that you didn't only ask for "statistic matters" ;)

Yeah I must admit that I want to show Mr V. how much we would love a release of Otyg, I suppose everyone here has the otyg's demos downloaded from internet still we would spend a lot of money to buy it, I'm pretty aware that there will not be any new release of Otyg cause Mr V. has chosen other ways but Otyg's demos are there, it would be necessary only to have them with a good quality, lyrics, artwork. Maybe I went too far but remember in an old interview Mr V. wanted to release them to end the three albums contract with Napalm about Otyg, but he eventually changed mind :yell:

Mantis