Status of next issue?

Cheiron

Jan 11, 2006
Just wondering what the status is of the next issue. Haven't been hearing much about it ;)

The Timeless is next. It's a special surprise kind of thing, and it's going to be mailed out a bit later than expected. There will be no advance notice or hype on it before it mails, because I hope to give people a *gasp* reaction when they take it out of the envelope. It's one of the "double sizers" of the Quintology.

After than, it's The Skinless, The Nameless, and The Godless, not sure which order (The Skinless first most likely), and not positive on which will the the other double sizer (again, money on The Skinless). Not sure on the release dates for all these quite yet, and I fear it'll be an October-November-December shot of catching up. heh. We'll see. I'm anxious to get all these out but not so anxious that I want to fuck them up. :D

YEah Jeez already. Its like... you are making killings off doing this so we should be getting these much faster *sarcasm*

That said. I agree with JayKeeley =D

No big deal. I expected that pushed things back a bit. And I hope you are still enjoying to do it.

Is there a way I can check how many issues my payment is still good for (I think just this 1.. and then I'll have to do another 3 issue purchase or so).