Status of this area

Oak Knoll

Oak Knoll Productions
May 17, 2002
Attleboro, MA USA
www.oak-knoll.com
I'm not hearing back from some local bands so I must move on. I'm still working with Dead Wish but the local scene just doesn't seem to want to keep in touch. I'm not sure where this thread will be going. Keep in eye in the General forum and if you are lucky you can get into the 'inner circle'.

Until then .. this subforum will probably go away soon.

I did.. you are the only band here active. Maybe I should just make it a Dead Wish subforum :) or I'll just go back and clean up the other threads, delete them and leave yours. I kind of dislike the words Junior Bands.
Anyone have any cool wording to use instead? Like, Oak Knoll's reserves? armada? army? better and catchy phrase for bands in training or being tried out?

Oak Knoll said:
I did.. you are the only band here active. Maybe I should just make it a Dead Wish subforum :) or I'll just go back and clean up the other threads, delete them and leave yours. I kind of dislike the words Junior Bands.
Anyone have any cool wording to use instead? Like, Oak Knoll's reserves? armada? army? better and catchy phrase for bands in training or being tried out?

Ahm I actually said that for Will Bozarth's message not yours. :erk:

About the title; I think "Upcoming Bands" sounds good. You've already used it on the site as well and I think it's the best but it's up to you.

Oh, I know it was for him but I wanted to make sure I didn't forget about you :) We'll eventually invite the other bands in the other thread into here when I feel they are a good fit and are willing to help us out as much as we can help them (well you get the jist of it).