steak memories

blackeyed

original rude boy
Nov 7, 2003
england
www.faceparty.co.uk
What's your favorite steak memory?
Mine is New York, in some shitty twobit steak house....medium rare, swimming it was....*drools* infact I have never had steak like it ever. It was like heaven in a piece of blood soaked meat.

1. Belo Horizonte, 1994. Fillet steak with rice and mushroom sauce. Blood everywhere :D
2. Argentinian steakhouse, Germany, 1996. Big fuck off giant steak, blood everywhere. Meat happiness :)
3. Sao Paulo, 1994. Steak buffet, as much meat as you like, all different sauces.

but you know, we say the best steak is always the next one :lol:

rock-star.jpg

ah, student exchange with france, Rouen 1996. Steak into pan, haveing a word for about like 45 secs, Steak out of pan. Father seeing me disgusted face and asks: wanna have it a bit more medium? I was glad he asked! But when i sliced the first peace later, it was like blood all over the plate. And i was glad i wasn't about to get some chicken cooked like that.....

what were u up to in Brasil Duncan?

for a cpl of years i went to this metal cafe inside this club right, and we always ended up in this steakhouse at 4 am - steak wasnt much good, but damn i had some proper laughs there :tickled: pissed cheeseheads trying to talk arab (actually this place was a kebab diner) drunk girls dancing on the tables like (muslim banana bar hahaha) and there were like hardly any people actually paying for what they'd ordered :lol: :erk:

1997 - Nice - South of France

Steak with mushrooms and a sauce that's impossible to describe, something you'll neve taste in yer life coz only we the Frogs know how to cook such stuff :D

hmmmm ideal steak eating partner. someone who liked it bloody. i cant stand people making those 'You animal!!!' faces at me while im trying to eat. and someone who spoke while they ate. not sprayed food all over your face like, but i dont like eating in silence - reminds me of prision camps..not that ive ever been to one like.

Strangelight said:
Ah come on. I just reckon going for a steak with Brian would be great :D
I cant think of anyone better like.
he was playing with his band, geordie, when i was in newcastle a few years back. i didn't go tho. he was born there and that. and the youngs' are originaly from scotland. they moved to ausie when they were about 6-7.

and that was your ac/dc bio for today kids. :)