Steel Prophet played on MSRCAST Episode 10:Maidenfest

yes, new shit!!!!!!
and, of course, i don't mean only cover songs - though SP's covers are ALWAYS great! "the apparition" is simply congenial and i listen to it more often than to the original version (probably for reasons of "sound", though; i would never express the faintest notion of devaluation regarding one of the old FW songs, hehe...).
so, after all, steve, i hope everything's allright within the course of your recordings! you may have noticed that we get a bit concerned here...
what remains is wishing you still good luck and hoping for your playing at one of the next KIT-festivals in germany, hehe... (in april, there'll be RIOT!!!!)

Hey Jesper,
Glad to see you guys are still concerned about SP. We haven't heard anything from the KIT fest, so maybe in 2007? Hope all is well with you.

jesper_reddig said:
yes, new shit!!!!!!
and, of course, i don't mean only cover songs - though SP's covers are ALWAYS great! "the apparition" is simply congenial and i listen to it more often than to the original version (probably for reasons of "sound", though; i would never express the faintest notion of devaluation regarding one of the old FW songs, hehe...).
so, after all, steve, i hope everything's allright within the course of your recordings! you may have noticed that we get a bit concerned here...
what remains is wishing you still good luck and hoping for your playing at one of the next KIT-festivals in germany, hehe... (in april, there'll be RIOT!!!!)

yeah, i figured they had not asked you (yet) - i guess they won't, before there's a "sign of SP's life". anyway, i keep on suggesting you (and john arch) in their gb...
besides, i think i don't have to mention that i literally PRAY for your getting a european-tour-offer!! i still remember livelily the angel dust- / lefay-tour and think i must show you some photographs...