STEEL SEAL - By the Power of Thunder

Marco64

Dec 15, 2006
"By The Power Of Thunder", debut album of the Italian power-metal band STEEL SEAL, featuring legendary singer DC COOPER on vocals.
"A high profile work of majestic metal displaying technical wizardry, intense melody, beautiful compositions, excellent production unfolding over the course of 10 splendid tracks". Here's a link to a sample song:

http://www.undergroundsymphony.com/mp3/steel_seal.mp3

The album will be available January 2007 in Europe. The Japanese edition, released the last 12/20/2006, has been included between the Recommended Items of the Diskunion website, "Melodic Power Metal - European Metal" section, beside artists like Axel Rudi Pell, Primal Fear and Squealer:

diskUNION HARDROCK & HEAVYMETAL : ARTIST SEARCH

Rock on! :headbang:

I reviewed your demo 2003 for an outcoming newspaper, i guess it is outdated now :)

Anyway good work guys, hope to listen to you somewhere in Italy !

"By the Power of Thunder" rewiev was published by Burrn! Japan magazine (december 2006) with a 80/100 global valuation. Rock on! :headbang:

Hi Guys, stop smashing your heads against the wall and hold on some more days, the European edition is about to be released! :lol:
In the meanwhile, the Japanese edition entered the Top Ten of the Daily CD Ranking at the CDJapan website and is out of stock due to preorders at the CDInzane website:
http://www.cdinzane.com/NewArrivals.cfm

Hi Guys, a stream listening of By the Power of Thunder has been scheduled by the French Website Heavylaw at
www.heavylaw.com
for the next April 9th, Monday! :kickass:
Here are the scores of the reviews published up to now:
Burrn! (Japan) 80/100
Music Café (Japan) 7/10
Metallized (Italy) 88/100
Hardsounds (Italy) 77/100
Heavymetal (Italy) 4/5
Truemetal (Italy) 74/100

Hi Guys, an updating about the reviews of "By the Power of Thunder":
Heavylaw (France) 8/10
Staymetal (Spain) 73/100
MetalCDratings (USA) 4/5
Dangerdog (USA) 4,5/5
You can read all them and the other reviews without a final global valuation at the Reviews section of our website
www.steel-seal.com

Hi, my name is Luis and I am from Portugal

I am a huge fan of Steel Seal and I am willing to give a lot of money for the Demo 2003 if anyone is willing to sell it.

Please contact me for details please.

All the best