Steel

hadextoday

New Metal Member
Feb 28, 2004
I just recently descovered STEEL and Say goodbye to Love. I wonder if someone could tell me about the Steel session and where I could download the 3 tracks and the lyrics to them?
Thank you

hadextoday said:
I just recently descovered STEEL and Say goodbye to Love. I wonder if someone could tell me about the Steel session and where I could download the 3 tracks and the lyrics to them?
Thank you

I found them quite easily on the hub.

The ep was available on swano.com, but as most of us who visit this board know, the website is down for awhile. I was able to download the songs and it is pretty cool. It was a collaboration of Dan Swanö and Opeth that happened during the Morningrise recording session. Swanö wanted to test out the sound and that is what they did. They decided to record some german power metal which they stated was incredibly unpopular at the time (pre-hammerfall).

Those sound effects in Heavy Metal Machine crack me up every time. Too funny...Dan's vocals and the lyrics are just perfect too. Say Goodbye To Love is good too.

Dunno where you could get the lyrics from btw, probably only from Dan, if even from him.
You can download the songs with DC at least...