Steel

Dec 27, 2004
I was introduced to these guys by Mike, it was just the dudes from Opeth (no doubt bored from making shitty ass music) fucking around...and its some of the best shit i've ever heard EVER. This shit will make all you short haired closet casses strap on some boots, grow your hair, and be heavy fucking metal.

MPTHREE: http://s5.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3ATQJ2PUWPKHK22IKSGX0LOOA1

WITH MY HEAVY! METAL! MACHIIIINEEEEEEEEE!

wasn't that just swano and akerfeldt? I've never been sure about that.

yeah I heard some, heavy metal machine , I think was one of the tracks?

great stuff

plz post mp3 kthx.

I'm growing my hair our for unmetal reasons right now, but I shall use it for metal engagements when the time comes.

Swano's falsetto is a little hard on the ears compared to someone like Halford or the King (winnar!) but the music is pretty cool for a random one-off thing like it is!

The one I uploaded has some cool non-falsetto vocals too! but then again, now that i'm listening to this shit again, it's just awesome, vocals and all!

IT DOESNT MATTER IF YOU'RE BLACK OR WHITE, ME AND THE BOYS ARE GONNA ROCK ALL NIGHT OH YEAAA!!

^ haha!

UltraBoris' review of Steel on MA is cool in that it fuckin pisses off Opeth fanboys so much! (including me when I first read that shit a couple of years ago!)

you know what's fucking annoying? a lot of the people who own this are probably Opeth fanboys who don't like this kind of metal and will never listen to it or appreciate it :(

i can't believe no ones mentioned the race car sound at the beginning of heavy metal machine, haha woooo