Stems for mix ,(Progressive Deathcore )

great man thank you! i will download tomorrow! do you mind to upload your mix from a ''born of osiris'' song style with my vocals?

Here's a rough draft of my version of the mix There's some parts without cymbals and I don't know why because I moved all the midi's to the correct drum so idk lol.....
Also can I have permission to do vocals over this song?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi and thanks for stems.
My fast mix:

Guitars and bass: Axe-Fx 2
Drums: SSD 4

Friends, here's my try with my new Metalheads EZX. Yeah it's kinda late to get that product, but thanks to Toontrack metal month for make this product (and other metal products) getting cheaper.

I would like to hear your thought, mate!

Myst

Dude that song is fucking awesome , thanks a lot! Here's my attempt with new headphones , ikr - overhead sometimes and guitar gain , just lazy. Say something :cry:

^^agreed... and I don't think it's a nooob thing, nooobs can have standards too :)

Keeping a guitar in tune while tracking is such a common sense concept but I think it does take discipline at the same time, especially if you're working on your own just for shits n giggles :)

The single track midi files can be merged, they can in Logic X so I'm sure other DAWs can too and have had this function for at least 9 versions back.