Stencil graphics

HeadCrusher

Mar 20, 2002
Visit site
Hey guys,

I'd like to print the following on a T-shirt. Unfortunetally the pics are kinda smallish...

Anybody know where I could get a bigger resolution version? As I found this from two separate sources it seems to be somewhat popular so it might be out there somewhere...

Also if you know of any other cool stencil graphics that would make up a cool T-Shirts let me know!

Cheers

311361403_601f8ee32e.jpg

494534993_f5538b1d06_o.jpg

Thanks guys!

Couldn't find a vector graphic of this specific artwork. :( Actually I didn't find so many good at all...

Of course I know Banksy and I think he's cool. But you can actually buy T-Shirts of his more popular stencils already.

Guy: I know the the picture cites a Propagandhi song. However I thought it was cool in conjunction with the image. Also some people will know that it's by Propagandhi and others won't. No big deal for me.

Any more suggestions where I could look around to find what I need?

I was responding more to this part: "Also if you know of any other cool stencil graphics that would make up a cool T-Shirts let me know!"
But if you want it in a better version, ask someone to make a vector for you(It shouldn't take long as its already a stencil.).