Warmen apparel?

Gaudeamus

Shredder of Keys
Jul 1, 2006
Anybody know where I can find some? Looking for a t-shirt but any apparel is cool. I've been looking forever so any help would be much appreciated.

Yeah, I couldn't find any online store for them. I've looked everywhere and can't find a single thing related to Warmen except CDs. There has to be one place that sells Warmen Merch online.

hey, cool stuff, i wonder if they sell warmen posters as well. looks like its near that big hmv store, for something thats supposedly toronto's "biggest selection" it sure has a shitty one.

Yeah, I couldn't find any online store for them. I've looked everywhere and can't find a single thing related to Warmen except CDs. There has to be one place that sells Warmen Merch online.

No, they sell the toques because they are bootleg. Nice, but bootleg. I don't think there was much Warmen merch ever produced and the stuff that was people held onto.

hey, cool stuff, i wonder if they sell warmen posters as well. looks like its near that big hmv store, for something thats supposedly toronto's "biggest selection" it sure has a shitty one.

I didn't see any last time I was there.

Well, if you think about it, Though Warmen is so fucking awsome, its just a side project so i dont think they sell Warmen tees and stuff, but i dunno. Did Warmen ever tour?

Well, if you think about it, Though Warmen is so fucking awsome, its just a side project so i dont think they sell Warmen tees and stuff, but i dunno. Did Warmen ever tour?

I don't believe they ever toured. I just got a message from Janne saying that they never had official merch to buy so I guess it will have to be bootleg for me. If I can even find that. Which is unlikely. Dang.

Not licensed stuff... Being a fan of music, I wouldn't wear such clothing dude.

:erk::erk:

:erk::erk::erk: If the band is so small that they don't sell shirts, then making your own is acceptable imo, you can at least raise awareness about the band. Word of mouth boosts record sales too. I wouldn't do it because most screen print shirts are shit and fade fast.

True. But as you said after, it will fade and get ugly pretty fast...

So let's not wear fake or handmade Warmen apparel. And you can spread a band without wearing their shirts...

BTW Warmen is great.

You're missing the point. If the band don't sell official shirts, then why not make your own? It's not as if the band are losing any money from it.

You're missing the point. If the band don't sell official shirts, then why not make your own? It's not as if the band are losing any money from it.

Yes I totally agree... but still I wouldnt wear stuff I would make by myself... I don't know why, but just the fact to know it's not licensed would force me to take it of :lol: But it's okay if others do it y'know...