Finnish T-shirts!

HateCrewDeathroll

Child Of Symphony
Nov 12, 2002
I am from America and I already walk around with Bodom shirts, but I would love a t-shirt that says something cool in the language of Finnish.

I've been looking on www.emp.de but I need some translations. Someone help me out. :)

I can't read Finnish. I'm kind of just looking for a link to a specific shirt that reads Finnish on the front that says something cool or funny.

:p

Once I was taking a look at Norther's concert pics and there was someone in the audience with a shirt written Täyttä Olutta (=fulfilled with beer [?] ) ... ahh damn I need a shirt like that so everyone on the street will look at me like:err: !!! ahahahahha
it's just so fun, the weird faces ppl make !! I'm used to get weird looks on the street, cause of my COB shirts (!!!) and cause I dress always all in black even if it's +40C outside!! true evil metal head mwahahaha!!!

Theres on that Trio Niskalaukaus site a shirt wheres a text
"minulle ei vittuilla".. Its Dont fuck with me in english..:p
Its cool..:p

Some of the CoB's Follow the Reaper shirts has a (Finnish) text "MENKÄÄ POIS!" in English "GO AWAY!" :lol: But those are not t-shirts. Here is a picture:

8685_iso.jpg

This is also a great one:

83381_iso.jpg

:lol: Pictures are from www.stuntman.fi

hahahaha i have those shirts :lol:
I get many strange looks.... but i just grin at them..... sometimes that scares them even more hahahahahahahahah scaring people is soooooo much fun :) :) :)

Come to think of it i saw an Impaled Nazarene shirt that stole one of my lines once ahhahaha.... it said on the back "smoke crack and worship satan" :lol: