Hate Me! finnish lyrics

Jax'n

New Metal Member
Nov 29, 2006
Hey guys, for my college project we have to play a song on acoustic guitar and sing and get recorded doing so, i've chosen to do Hate Me! in the style alexi does at the end of the chaos ridden years dvd BUT can't find the finnish version of the lyrics anywhere (if i did the english version i'd no doubt get a fail with the swearing hah) so if anyone has the translations it'd be a huuuuge help. cheers guys

Aren't the finnish lyrics from Eläkeläiset?

weird that you can't find them on the net

the finnish for fuck is "vittu" and nah i tried all over the net and found absolute fuck all, including the Elakelaiset home page but nothing :s

As someone allready said that song is called Vihaan humppaa (I hate humppa in english) from Eläkeläiset. I really don't know where you could find the lyrics, sorry.

hah well i'm really trying to figure out what alexi's playing at the end of the dvd coz he plays it with a few chords so i'm gunna try and figure that out (TRY)

Right, figured out the most part of it on acoustic ^^ and dude if you could write it out i'd really appreciate it, and cheers to everyone who's helped so far

I was born in ashes of molten hatred
Raised by demons in abodes of the end
The reaper's scythe I fall upon to light my path
Wrecked by mangled wounds of life
I have become become the resurrection of the evil one
'Yknow that I don't fucking care If I live or die

I need a bishop preaching fire to get away with my sins
I despise everything I see so I don't give a fuck if ya hate me

Ain't got respect for humanity
Never lived or wanted immortality
The reaper's shadow I fall upon to obscure my path
Every day I'm being battered up until I bleed
You motherfuckas just leave me be
Ya could never give me cure for the pain I feel inside

Led by the reaper I walk in the night
Show me the way to yer kingdom come

I believe in armageddon, I've been baptised in alcohol
I'm embodyment of antichrist
I'm living for my own demise

i think those are the right lyrics if not im sorry

Yeah sure i'll post it, only thing is i dunno how to do GP tabs ><. haha cheers for trying anyhow COBfan666 XD