Hate Me Acoustic?

Mingleton

Jul 29, 2007
www.facebook.com
Does anyone know where I could download Hate Me done acoustically & in Finnish from the Chaos Ridden Years dvd?
I'm not sure if it's allowed, but I know on other band forums, if the band releases a dvd without a cd version of the concert, it's not against forum rules to post the audio. But, i'm not sure if it's the case here.

I'd try to learn how to rip it myself, but I don't have a dvd player in my comp.

If it is allowed, i'd really appreciate an upload. I'm sure a lot of people would want it besides me! :Smokin:

Edit - If this was asked & posted before, sorry, I tried to search & kept coming up with too many results. Dug through some of em, didn't come up with anything.

Does anyone know where I could download Hate Me done acoustically & in Finnish from the Chaos Ridden Years dvd?
I'm not sure if it's allowed, but I know on other band forums, if the band releases a dvd without a cd version of the concert, it's not against forum rules to post the audio. But, i'm not sure if it's the case here.

I'd try to learn how to rip it myself, but I don't have a dvd player in my comp.

If it is allowed, i'd really appreciate an upload. I'm sure a lot of people would want it besides me! :Smokin:

Edit - If this was asked & posted before, sorry, I tried to search & kept coming up with too many results. Dug through some of em, didn't come up with anything.

go buy the Vihaan Humpaa (sp?) edition?

Yeah, it's a geek.:D But what does that have to do with Vihaan Humppa?

By the way, for those of us who totally vitun suck at Finnish: translation phuleeease?

Eläkeläiset - Vihaan Humppa said:
mä synnyin nahkahousut jalassa, fatsi kuunteli sabbathia
mutsi keräs jääkaapin oveen soiden tarroja
kesällä käytiin kerran lapissa, siellä oli paljon itikoita,
ne tökki meikäläisen ihan täyteen pahkoja.

leirintäalueella juntit kuunteli humppaveikkoja, voit uskoa
joka sapetti

minen juntteja kunnioita, ne pitäs järveen upottaa,
tai ainakin niiden teltan päälle pitäs kusta lorottaa
niitten vehkeet pitäs rikkoa, ja humppakasetit piilottaa
ja keikat pitäs kiertää vaikka jollain lailla

joka sapetti, mä kato vihaan humppaa!!

heii, vanha vihtahousu, kuule mun toiveeni
tuu ja vie se täältä mukanas helvettiiin

keitä sitä tervassa, ja syötä sille antamusta
Kiusaa sitä siihen malliin, jotta loppuu humpparalli

mä synnyin nahkahousut jalassa, fatsi kuunteli sabbathia
mutsi keräs jääkaapin oveen soiden tarroja
kesällä käytiin kerran lapissa, siellä oli paljon itikoita,
ne tökki meikäläisen ihan täyteen pahkoja.

joka sapetti, mä kato vihaan humppaa!!

heii, vanha vihtahousu, kuule mun toiveeni
tuu ja vie se täältä mukanas helvettiiin

Meh I believe Lanterns bumped it for somebody to translate the text... Not about the acoustic Hate Me anymore ;).

(Was towards The Phenom)

Meh I believe Lanterns bumped it for somebody to translate the text... Not about the acoustic Hate Me anymore ;).

(Was towards The Phenom)

I believe the translation has been made somewhere already...just use the search function(Talking to everyone) I am pretty sure ive seen one around here. I COULD translate it but im merely too lazy for that :lol: