What is that song???

crawler64 is that your tab? if so, I'm sorry to say it's totally wrong....yes, you got all the correct "5" chords down, but he doesnt play in those chords. (but at least you have it in the correct tuning...tehhee) I myself have just figured it all out last night, including the little solo he plays, which you havent submitted, also, he like sings different lyrics on the second verse and on other parts, he doesnt sing it the same as the actual cover song.....and Warheart, he doesn't play just 3 chords in it, he plays like seven or more which I've give here (but in no specific order that he plays them):

Asus4, Dm, C, Am (and a slightly altered Am), Em, G, A#.

Great funny song. I'll submit the guitar pro of the solo he plays shortly....yeehah, rock on Alexi....

crawler64 is that your tab? if so, I'm sorry to say it's totally wrong....yes, you got all the correct "5" chords down, but he doesnt play in those chords. (but at least you have it in the correct tuning...tehhee) I myself have just figured it all out last night, including the little solo he plays, which you havent submitted, also, he like sings different lyrics on the second verse and on other parts, he doesnt sing it the same as the actual cover song.....and Warheart, he doesn't play just 3 chords in it, he plays like seven or more which I've give here (but in no specific order that he plays them):

Asus4, Dm, C, Am (and a slightly altered Am), Em, G, A#.

Great funny song. I'll submit the guitar pro of the solo he plays shortly....yeehah, rock on Alexi....

Whatever, I really don't care. I just saying it's like 3 chords during the part where it kinda sounds like Hate Me. I turn it off after that. I'd like to see the tab though.

Any acoustic song is hard to put to guitar pro if you want to get the rhythm right and everything, it would only be a text tab or something...but here's the solo part...yeehah......the timing for it is not exactly correct, but you get the basic picture.....

http://www.sendspace.com/file/yfesgf

Yes, it's just a little solo, I won't even try putting the full song on guitar pro, too many nuances of the chords.......

Just tab a basic rhythm. I was listening to it and I could sorta hear a repatition in there somewhere. I was going to do it myself but I don't really like it.