Hate Crew Deathtoll Lyrics

Status
Not open for further replies.

~ Soy Ein Windir ~

New Metal Member
To make long story short I love COB, I've all their albums and I can't wait til the upcoming DVD :headbang:

But when I read the lyrics of one of their songs, I found something that I really dislike... :yuk:

"Hey! Don´t tell us what you want,
Cuz we don´t give a fuck about you and your kind.
You! You better take a step back where ever the fuck you came from.
No! You ain´t one of us and to be tag along you´re too ugly and blunt.
Why?! Is it so hard to get that we don´t need you, stupid cunt!"

And as Alexi was a member of Impaled Nazarene which is a little (On ly a little ?) racist and nationalist band... [I differentiate nationalism from patriotism because I think that the patriotism (which represents the love and the pride of its country) is positive whereas the other...]

Anyway, maybe it's a enormous misunderstandig (and if it's the case :worship: ) but i want to be sure...

What do you think about it ?

Ps : Sorry for my bad English ^^

If you think in those ways while listening to the song, maybe you're the one with problems.
HCDR is about the Hate crew, Children of bodom that is. And the song is basically about them pwning everyone and that the rest suck.

I've never thought of it that way and I seriously doubt it's aimed at people that aren't white. It's more like people that aren't down with the Hate Crew.

In the back of each album booklet, it says all the people they like, thank and respect etc, everyone else can fuck yourself. I think it's aimed that them.

Hatecrew Deathroll is my 6th favorite song from the band and my favorite off the Hatecrew Deathroll album. Absolutely love it. The guitars kick ass and the chorus kicks even more ass. The lyrics about hate just strengthens the song up even more and it's not even cheesy like the whole nu metal whining crap.

I heard somewhere that HCDR's lyrics were against the U.S.A., but I don't think so.

Anyway, Laiho's a nazi, in Sixpounder he says " I refuse to be thrown down by YOU "

YOU = black/jew people
Laiho = nazi

OMG.

Nerve said:
I heard somewhere that HCDR's lyrics were against the U.S.A., but I don't think so.

Anyway, Laiho's a nazi, in Sixpounder he says " I refuse to be thrown down by YOU "

YOU = black/jew people
Laiho = nazi

OMG.

Oh crap now I can't listen to Bodom anymore Laiho's a nazi!!!!111 :cry: :cry:

Nerve said:

YOU = black/jew people
Laiho = nazi

OMG.
:lol: :lol:

I don't think he's talking about the people listening to the music. It's referring to someone else. and i love all of alexi's lyrics.

I think the song is about them being rebellious and it's their way or no way. Kind of like they are pissed at people trying to tell them how to play their music, whether it be the record company or ghey fans.
I also think so...

I just realised the threadstarter wrote deathToll instead of deathRoll

Now that's a Hate Crew DeathLOL. :lol:

-Merrild- said:
:S is alexi really nazi!?

Really makes you think dosent it? but then again i dont think he is...maybe hes just over reacting...people do that alot i have noticed :)

Status
Not open for further replies.