51 rules for a power metal fan to avoid being labeled as gay

Morbid In Rock said:
I'll kill you!!!

they all say that :p j/k

ok i kind of generalized in that list, Lande specifically isn't as gay as Kakko or Sammet, but Masterplan (all i heard with Lande) still has that happy ass way of making music hehe
he's not a bad singer but there's something of him that i don't like... btw he sounds a bit like Oliver Hartman from At Vance

@ Belgiantroll : Thanks for the link dude, I've already check it out, and it is as funny as the 51 for power metal... And that song "The Tripper" is also hilarious.

@ EagleFlyFree: I agree with Morbid In Rock, saying that Jørn Lande isn't gay at all, but I totally got your point. In fact, Masterplan is WAY TOO happy, and by far is the worst work with Jørn. I've expected much more from that band. But check the album Burn The Sun from Ark and the album Devil's Hall Of Fame from Beyond Twilight, on this ones, he's definately not a gay-ish singer, hehe.

But about Tobias Sammet, OMFG.. Does anyone know the video for All The Clows?? The guy wears a white sleeper with black spots, like a cow, and all that faces and looks to the camera, that is beyond gay and lying. And I saw Edguy live sometime ago, and the guy stood at the stage playing with teddy bears (that is absolutely true!!!), for craying out loud... o_O

-WildChild In Time- said:
But about Tobias Sammet, OMFG.. Does anyone know the video for All The Clows?? The guy wears a white sleeper with black spots, like a cow, and all that faces and looks to the camera, that is beyond gay and lying.

yes...best.video.ever

:lol:

EagleFlyFree said:
haha whaa??? teddy bears!?
details please!

Well, it was the funiest show I've ever went to, in this way...

During the show, someone, probably a girl, 'cos there's a lot of young girls in the very front of the stage (where I always stand in shows), screaming like they were in a boy-band show, taking pictures of the band, carrying signs saying "give me your guitar pick", "look at me" and this kinda thing, threw this little teddy bear (or bunny, I can't remember well) on the stage, and during the solos, Tobias stood in the back of the stage playing with it, making faces and sometimes putting the bear to pretend to be singing on the mic. That was very funny and scary indeed...

Later, someone (maybe the same person) threw a Taz (I can't remember how is the name in English, but the tasmanian devil, from the cartoon), and Tobias put it over the drumkit, behind the bear/bunny, like the Taz was fucking the bunny.

Not to mention other facts, like the two guitar players dancing around together and shaking their butts, the bass player's pants, that had a cut showing his butt cheek, what was very disgusting, hehe...

I have a picture showing the teddy bear scene, but unfortunately I don't have a scanner. I'll try to scan it somewhere else, and then I'm gonna post it here.

EDIT: Let's keep clear that I'm not saying that Edguy suck, or that people who likes it suck or whatever... I even like the band a little (I was at the show, for god's sake, lol), but I think we all agree that is not the usual behaviour we see in metal musicians... or straight men.
lol.gif

-WildChild In Time- said:

EDIT: Let's keep clear that I'm not saying that Edguy suck, or that people who likes it suck or whatever... I even like the band a little (I was at the show, for god's sake, lol), but I think we all agree that is not the usual behaviour we see in metal musicians... or straight men.
lol.gif

This was a REALLY funny gig, ahahahahahahahahahahahah! :lol: :lol: :lol:
OMFG! They're too much gay!!!!!!!
costumed-smiley-092.gif
costumed-smiley-093.gif
costumed-smiley-094.gif
costumed-smiley-095.gif
smilie_flagge22.gif

ThePKH said:
You hypocrits! COB themselves are power metal! If you're saying pm is gay, you're saying COB are gay. :loco:
And don't come here mumbling that melodic death metal bullshit..

I don't call any band "power metal" or even "melodic death metal" 'cos I never use this terms... I call every metal band just METAL, cos I don't like to label music, and this labals are made just to sell records.

Do like Chuck Schuldiner said once: "Always cut the word that comes first and keep jjst the important one: METAL!"

And yeah, it's just a joke...

3. Never go outside carrying a sword...........
What if I'm training with my sparring partner or something?

12. Scratch that, you have no girlfriend.
lol.gif

13. Do not buy a cd that has the word Dragon in it. Dragons are not gay but you cannot push your luck.
What if you download an album with the word Dragon in it?

17. Do not live with your parents.
I live with A parent because I'm a full-time college student so :loco:

23. Do NOT carry your sword.
I'll carry my sword to your house and kill hail kill.........now thats gay.

38. Don’t masturbate to a picture of Yngwie Malmsteen.
Ahhhhhhhh man!! Why not?!!

NP: Liquid Tension Experiment - Acid Rain