51 Rules for a Power Metal fan to avoid being labeled as gay

Unregistered said:
"XXallusiveXX" is all wrong. All Lusive? no! The word is "ELUSIVE". Sorry, I just can't handle that...had to say something. And the meaning does not apply in the least to forbidden angel. You are neither mysterious, nor hard to pin down.

Geez Guerilla, u must have been really bored!

Yeah I was bored cause I said it was me who said that but it wasn't. It was just an unregisturd. I'd have come up with better stuff than that.

No it was not Guerilla. It was MOI! That's how me is spelled, moi. Not MUA....I really have a thing for misspelled words, unless it's some bizarre word play. Especially when it's an intentional thing regarding how words are used. Like ALLUSIVE which only means referring to or in regards to, as in lawyer speak. "Alluding" "allude", etc...either way, you've used the word allusive, and it does not reflect you, or you personality. My take on the situation, and it was not guerilla no matter what he says, it was "MOI"!

I know, SEMANTICS, but I'll argue all day long on improper use of words, and all your title says Forbidden Angel is that you are referring to yourself as "in referrence to an angel". Whatever.

Sin-- you say angels are an allusion. No dumbass. They are an illusion. Look it up....use smaller words until you can put them into proper context.

I don't like either you or your wife....you both have large mouths that you do not know when or if to shut. So you just keep typing...

Sorry to guerilla, he's way tooooo smart to get tangled in this, and smart enough to declare innocence when the going got rough on the word "allusive"....either way, he took credit for some shitty unregistered who doesn't have to the guts to log in. Actually, I'm lazy, and I don't feel logging in....

hemi

Unregistered said:
No it was not Guerilla. It was MOI! That's how me is spelled, moi. Not MUA....I really have a thing for misspelled words, unless it's some bizarre word play. Especially when it's an intentional thing regarding how words are used. Like ALLUSIVE which only means referring to or in regards to, as in lawyer speak. "Alluding" "allude", etc...either way, you've used the word allusive, and it does not reflect you, or you personality. My take on the situation, and it was not guerilla no matter what he says, it was "MOI"!

I know, SEMANTICS, but I'll argue all day long on improper use of words, and all your title says Forbidden Angel is that you are referring to yourself as "in referrence to an angel". Whatever.

Sin-- you say angels are an allusion. No dumbass. They are an illusion. Look it up....use smaller words until you can put them into proper context.

I don't like either you or your wife....you both have large mouths that you do not know when or if to shut. So you just keep typing...

Sorry to guerilla, he's way tooooo smart to get tangled in this, and smart enough to declare innocence when the going got rough on the word "allusive"....either way, he took credit for some shitty unregistered who doesn't have to the guts to log in. Actually, I'm lazy, and I don't feel logging in....

hemi

If you don't like what I say, close your ears.

and as far as allusion look that up as well, "Allusion is a brief reference to a person, event, or place, real or ficticious, or to a work of art. Casual reference to a famous historical or literary figure or event.
An allusion may be drawn from history, geography, literature, or religion".
allusive = allusion = angel

shut the fuck up bitch.

Unregistered said:

hemi

Hey Hemi,
Pleez don't start shit with me, you don't know me therefore how would know what applies to me or not, If u don't like my hubby nor myself, then why take the extra effort to start shit. And as far as misspelled words go, WHO CARES! I sure don't.

PEACE!

~B~

HemiGTX said:
Haha, Ihreil Junkenstein !! No it won't be much of a catfight. It was an experiment, to see if they can let anything go. See if they can pick and choose a battle....and they can't. Some stupid argument on a stupid word, and getting picky about grammar is the surest way to test someone. If they are secure, they let it go...if not, they get all pissy back. Quite telling actually. I knew it wouldn't be let go of, and I find it highly amusing that someone can be gotten too because an unregisturd says something about one stinking word being used out of context (supposedly!)

TOO FUCKING EASY!!!

That time of the Month Hemi?

Well I guess u sure put me in my place.

angel, you're such a twatwaffle. stop being such an utter tard in here,and maybe you'd get the respect you think you deserve.
theres a lot of things i dont like in this world, but poor spelling ignorance, and bad rhetoric annoy me most. so until you stop reeking of faggotry, please, cease to exist :)

deathstrike from hell said:
angel, you're such a twatwaffle. stop being such an utter tard in here,and maybe you'd get the respect you think you deserve.
theres a lot of things i dont like in this world, but poor spelling ignorance, and bad rhetoric annoy me most. so until you stop reeking of faggotry, please, cease to exist :)

EYE EYE CAPTAIN!

eyepatch.jpg

hemi and deathsticksfromyouranus heres something fore you.

Fuk off Beotch. Oh sorry dids i's mespell da shit beotch. Mau so tarry. Why don't you get off of me nuts biznatch. Don't sweat me's some much.