Just read this in the guestbook

Lanterns

1 girl in her cups
May 5, 2003
East Bumblefuck
...I thnk COB is very Vain yet...I don´t like them anyway.....some years ago they were nice....but they are egoists.......!!...and fans...bla bla bla....you can write what you want...they won´t answer!!!!!! THAT SUCKS !!!!........I know so many cool bands which are really interested in the fans...and have fun with the fans...go with them to drink something...and TALK TO THEM.......NO COB ..NO!! ...That´s too much for them to do !!!!!.....

....so why should I be longer a fan...when the band that I like,......don´t comunicate with their fans.......!!!! NO.....!!!That sucks......!so I leave this site...and go to my friends.....which ..talk to me like NORMAL person !!!!....and they are bands....wowwww.....they can talk to us....huuuuuuuuu ......

Hmmm yeah, maybe he or she was drunk...or stupid, or naive, and didn't think of the band not always having time to hang around the internet...I dunno...
@COB666 When did you meet them?

u think the band reads the gueastbook?

so what if she said that? Its he/she's opinion and she wrote it in their guestbook after all... dunno why ppl give a shit about it really, its not a big deal :rolleyes: