At last I could hear "You´re Better Off Dead" and...

I know what you mean, Pest... :erk:

I loved Hate Me! when it came out, and it's still one of my favorite songs from them...
still... even though YBOD rocks, it kinda... does not flow...
it's not like Downfall for example, that sounds completely natural, the solo blending with the rest of the song perfectly...

for me... it was KINDA frustrating, as I expected a bit more.
the solos are VERY talented, don't get me wrong please, they are still awesome players and great composers... I guess they are just not put together in the right song, I don't know how to explain that...

I just hope they do not hurry or feel pressured to release a new album too soon... I'd rather wait some more, and give the guys some time to compose at their own pace if the final result is to be beter than this song.

Cause I've heard some time ago that if the new album ain't that good, they's break up or something like that :cry: , and it scared me cause I really do like this band, and they seem to be very nice people. :cry:

I just hope nothing bad happens anyway, I don't wanna be pessimistic, I do have a lot of faith in these guys. They are my fav band after all.

well whatever :)

I really enjoyed the song a lot, just didn't care for the solos that much.

I happened to like the new song, although its starts off exactly like the James Murphy song "Deeper Within", its a good song. The solos are ok, not great but ok, the riffs are good, and the drumming is good. The only thing Alexi is starting to sing like a Gothenburg growler, which I am not to fond of. But after hearing it a ton of times, you can tell they have been heavilly influenced by the Gothenburg bands lately.