Death philosophy

Got one more question *g*: is the limited edition just a jewel case with two discs or is it something special like a Digi? I really can't wait, think I'm gonna order at the end of the week!

paINflames said:
what are you thinking about? Bad girl!

:yow: ... I only meant that is sometimes really hard to remember that he actually speaks Swedish as his native tongue, cos he uses English everywhere. What were YOU thinking? :tickled:

paINflames said:
Got one more question *g*: is the limited edition just a jewel case with two discs or is it something special like a Digi? I really can't wait, think I'm gonna order at the end of the week!

Jewel case with 2 discs yes. The album in general is breathtaking! .. blueblueblue that is :)

PerfidiA said:
For those of you searching for the limited edition with the DVD, you can find it on eBay... search tips: "Dancing with the dead". It's about 25 euros, shipping included. :wave:

Cdon.com costs 24,90 EUR (shipping included).

Cheers for your tips! But I'll probably order from Nuclear Blast. It's 22,95 the plus I think 3,50 shipping, but I want to get some other cheap stuff they offer so that's better for me all in all! Jesus, I really need to order I guess! *gg*

You're really bugging me, aren't you!?! You know I got other stuff to do than sitting in front of the computer and surfing the internet all day! (Well, doesn't really look like it considering the time spend in this very forum, eh? :D )
I think I'm gonna do it tomorrow. Now I'll return to my books and lern for the exam I got to do on friday :puke:

Damn you! Don't you want to swap? You do my exam and I go to the Pain show instead? I think that would be really great! I'm willing to pay for your ticket as well and my exam is for free so you can have all the fun without even paying a single Cent! Sounds great, doesn't it?