Bloodbath

lumitalvi

IkiHorros Hypocrazy
Jul 20, 2003
Tamperkele, Tammerfrost, FIN
Visit site
Deserves its own thread, don´t you think? :)

Now tell me your full review people!

I have to get some more insight myself before I can say my full opinion.
But what I can say is that is extremely refreshing to hear Mr.Tägtgren singing in the album. Mee likee.

I'd like to know how it compares to Resurrection Through Carnage since I didn't like that album, but did love Breeding Death.

I'm so useless in thread. :loco:

I think it puts RTC to shame!!! the new album smokes!!! Peter's vocals are brutal as all hell and the songwritting has more of that Edge of Sanity feeling going than say, Obituary

the thing that bothered me the most about RTC was its guitar tone. it just doesn't have the full sound that NMF has. but other than that, of what i've heard i'm liking NMF better. it's hard to tell which voice i like better, akerfeldt's was so powerful, but tagtren's has got a lot more feel to it i think. all in all, it's great music. just straight up badass metal that just puts you in that metal mindset \m/.

Personally i liked Åkerfeldt's voice best. Tagtgren is without doubt, a good vocalist, but I think Åkerfeldt's deathvocals fitted the band better. It was more "rotten" if you know what I mean.

RTC will always be the classic, and I personally prefer Mike's vocals more. Although, like some have said, Peter's voice is more fitting with the way the music is played in this album. NMF rocks just as much as RTC, I just like RTC a little more.

firstly im sorry to say that bloodbath has nothing to do with opeth now nothing so stop comparing opeths vocals with peters if u hear the knew album you will know that peters vocals are way better by miles peter can do a more extreme range of vocals that the opeth voclist can only do two and one is his clear vocals and the other is his deep vocals, and peter makes it sound more evil and more powerfull nmf is the best blood bath album cause there is more structure and diffrent paces than just the same one like rtc but nmf has a better faster drummer dan swano on guiturs peter on vocals make it more agresive and more evil than rtc can ever be

IconOfSin said:
Peter's brutal vocal style with Bloodbath did not come as a surprise since i new he had it in him, it just proves even more that he is one of the top vocalists today \m/
finaly someone agrees with me and opeths vocalist is not a death metal style but more progressive metal in vain of my dying bride

I illegally downloaded the new one, it's quite good. Peter's vocals are AWESOME, but not like that's a big surprise. :Spin:

NOTE: I'll buy it when it comes out in the US.

yeah peter sounds AMAZING on the new bloodbath. his awesome screams really add an extra dimension to the songs \m/

I really don't get it, so much praising of the this new album.. even heard people saying it was the album of the year which I think it even more hilarious. The 'joke' was better than the 'serious' stuff!! Peter's appearance in this band actually ruined the whole thing. :yuk: I was only 'able' to listen to NMF for about 6 times and I had heard enough, unfortunately. Truly one of the worst albums in years...