Yesterday I had the best...

lumitalvi

IkiHorros Hypocrazy
Jul 20, 2003
Tamperkele, Tammerfrost, FIN
Visit site
..orgasm I´ve ever had!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NB-order came FINALLY!!
18/1000, longsleeve The Arrival-shirt and the HSW from the 2003 tour. And I cannot forget the amazing poster of The Arrival... :dopey:
Even though I´m now tired as hell I don´t regret watching the DVD a bit last night. That was...
let´s stay on the same track: ORGASTIC as well. :p

Question for you quys:
Mr.Tägtgren had that awesomebeatiful shirt that I have always thought to be one dating back to Abducted. But in the back of the shirt there seemed to be the cover from The Final Chapter. Now...in which record does that shirt belong?? I´m having the Abducted shirt soon... I just haven´t seen a pic from it and I´m really hoping it would be that same one. It´s so breathtakinglyblue as The Arrival shirt which I´m wearing right this minute.

And hearing the guys speaking swedish was perverse :lol: They were talking so "fast" I couldn´t understand. I must try harder next time I watch it.

Hmm..also this thing I wanna share.
I read this interview from a finnish magazine. It was all well and so on, but I got a feeling from it that Mr.Tägtgren was pretty pissed and it was weird the way he talked about Mr.Szöke. Like...putting him down. "He didn´t give a shit"..."Knew nothing from the drums.."
I mean sure we don´t know what really has happened there, but I just thought this wouldn´t happen after many years of friendship and working together.
I also bought MetalHammer and read the interview in it. That gave me a strange feeling as well. I dunno why in the fucking hell... but Hypo surely didn´t belong to that issue!!! :)

lumitalvi said:
Ah, the wonderful power of music on a woman. #18 is very impressive, I think if that were me I would have had a "celebratory" experience as well! :lol:

I asked Peter about Lars last week and he said (paraphrasing): "let's put it this way: he hasn't owned his own drumset in 10 years, so how serious was he about the band?"

On women only? :err: ?? now what´s this? Don´t try to deny you wouldn´t experience same kinda things as well! :p

Hmm... I get Mr.Tägtgren´s point. But still, why the drummer changed now, and not...let´s say at least 5 years before. Well, as longs as things are better now I don´t rEaLlY care.

You don´t happen to know about the shirt, do you?

I think the shirt you mean is " the final chapter" shirt.
It is blue and purple, and shows the cover on the back.
On the front it shows the weard photo from the inlay.
The one on which the song titles are mentioned.

Yeah, i'm pretty sure that's the one....

HYP101F.JPG

HYP101B.JPG

lumitalvi said:
NB-order came FINALLY!!
18/1000, longsleeve The Arrival-shirt and the HSW from the 2003 tour. And I cannot forget the amazing poster of The Arrival... :dopey:
Even though I´m now tired as hell I don´t regret watching the DVD a bit last night. That was...
let´s stay on the same track: ORGASTIC as well. :p
:loco:²³ ... 594/1000 is much more tr00 :D
the dvd is cool, but why what ta hell did they do with the set? 90% of the songs weren't played in their full length :loco:

and lumi ... why didn't you wait with your orgasm 'til i was there? :D

Yeah, I think it's that Final Chapter one, I loooooove that shirt, I still need to pick one up (if they're around still).

lumitalvi said:
And hearing the guys speaking swedish was perverse :lol: They were talking so "fast" I couldn´t understand. I must try harder next time I watch it.
I feel like an idiot for asking this, but where on the DVD do the guys speak Swedish? There's this short intro sequence with backstage scenes before the first song, but there's hardly any talking, only the intro to Roswell 47 playing in the background.

ApocalypseNL said:
Yeah, i'm pretty sure that's the one....

HYP101F.JPG

HYP101B.JPG

Oh shite! That´s the one!!!! So that´s not the one I´m getting...fuckingfuck.(thanks for the pics!!) This shirt I WOULD REALLY WANNA HAVE!! It´s so beautiful. :erk:

@Vile: I´m sorry. Hypocrisy just has this effect on me. I cannot help it. Nor stop them coming :D
They really should start making worse music. I almost was hit by a car today ´cause I was in The Arrival-world... :oops:

King Fear said:
I feel like an idiot for asking this, but where on the DVD do the guys speak Swedish? There's this short intro sequence with backstage scenes before the first song, but there's hardly any talking, only the intro to Roswell 47 playing in the background.

I have only seen the DVD from Buried to the end of the DVD. They spoke swedish (or at least I thought they did), when the gig was over and the camera followed them when they walked away from the stage.
I admit I was pretty high at the time...(from muuuuuuusic, that is)

lumitalvi said:
Oh shite! That´s the one!!!! So that´s not the one I´m getting...fuckingfuck.(thanks for the pics!!) This shirt I WOULD REALLY WANNA HAVE!! It´s so beautiful. :erk:

@Vile: I´m sorry. Hypocrisy just has this effect on me. I cannot help it. Nor stop them coming :D
They really should start making worse music. I almost was hit by a car today ´cause I was in The Arrival-world... :oops:

You have a creditcard? If yes, http://www.masters-of-metal.com/ :)

I watched the dvd again this morning......and if heard it correctly it is a mix of english and swedish? :tickled:

Sounds like Lars never really practiced drumming, and it probably showed when they were recording the new cd. Peter probably said enough of this, and told lars he has to commit 150% or get the hell out... Probably in a friendly way, but he just had to come to grips with what Lars WASNT doing.